Friday, March 4, 2016

Mornings at the province

Our house in the province is facing east, a little bit farther up but overlooking a bay. And at the other side of the bay is a low range with two peaks, which is the header of my other blog Andrea in this Lifetime.

We are greeted with lovely sunrises, as long as you are already awake before the sun. I can just stay calm in our house or walk a few distance from the house to get good vantage points for photos. But this time i am so lazy that i just content myself in the house and just a few paces.

 from my room window downstairs

 at the terrace

 at the garden in front of the terrace

 beyond the garden under the citrus plants

near the citrus plants, that is a duhat tree which blocked my view

Now what do you say of where our house is in relation to the sunrise? In the city i only have the sunsets. I am thinking if i will need more views.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely just lovely lighting.
    JM, Illinois-U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these gorgeous tropical views - so different from anything I see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!
    Stopping by from Skywatch Friday. Hoping you'll stop by this week to join our weekly linkup at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-walls-of-san-juan.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful photos with stunning sky and some wonderful silhouettes.
    Perfect photos for the Saturday Silhouettes meme:
    http://nixpixmix.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/saturday-silhouettes-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful captures Andrea - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at the Saturday Silhouettes meme. I look forward to more of your work this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and comments are the life of this site. I certainly appreciate them and I will make sure to return the favor. Energies are not destroyed, they are just transformed, so healthy energies be with us all, just like the breath of life!

But i am requesting that no other personal links should be put on your comments. I am sorry, but backlinks give me some problems, so i might not publish them.Thank you very much for understanding.