Monday, January 25, 2016

Mounting Hopes!

I have not been posting for a while again, but this time it is not busy schedule. My immune system has suffered a lot lately that i was absent for a whole week. My respiratory infection started on Sunday night, with fever for 4 consecutive days. I've been to the doctor on Monday, gave me inhaler and antihistamines for asthma, but forgot to give something for fever. He didn't commence taking antibiotic until there is infection, which followed on the next day, Tuesday. I don't know what triggers the attack, maybe the mucus from the infection triggers allergic reaction, my guess only. Every night i feel like bringing myself to the ER, but when reality of self confinement dawn on me, i restrained myself more. I will be alone in the hospital, can't even have someone to buy me food or water, or get what i want from outside. So i decided to just be patient, fever will go eventually, i thought. And it did after 4 days and my self medication of more paracetamol.

Friday, i went to the same doctor again, who gave me another steroid and phlegm loosening chemical, recommended that i see ENT Dr, who good naturedly discussed many things more than the original pulmonology doctor. The ENT doctor opted not to give me more medicines, thanks God for that. He told me it will be the cough, among all the symptoms, which will leave the last.

Today, Monday, i went to the office with wrong uniform. It seems like my system and my consciousness has long been wired to myself that other things outside my home-sick routine are already forgotten. I wonder if i still know how to blog.  I will try!

 hoya flower buds

another hoya buds

pollens to be flown for fertilization to become new seeds

sunrise outside my window in the province

 another sunrise at home in the province

I am starting to claim back my old routines, it seems like from already a very long time. Never mind, i still remember very fondly the comments from my loyal blogging friends who never fail to visit and give me good lifts. Happy New Life my friends.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea. I hope you feel better soon. This time of year is bad for us for coughs and colds because we remain inside with the windows closed. I hope you are able to go to your house in the country soon. I am sure country life is more healthy than living in a town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nick, yes i am living in the big city most of the time, for work. Pollution here is so high already. I can only go home to the province on some weekends, there we have lovelier air still, fresh and light. I hope this weekend i can visit my plants and replace the old air in my lungs.

      Delete
  2. I can imagine you are longing to your home in the provence, the sunrises are of an outstanding beauty.
    Hope you are recovering soon, take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a speedy recovery to your normal form. The images you presented us still show you haven't lost touch with photography and blogging. Best wishes to you!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Andrea ~ I pray that you will soon be all well and feeling back to normal.

    You have some lovely photos here in this post.

    Have a nice week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon. There's such beauty where you live - those sunrises are stunning and so different from what we have where I live, which has a totally different kind of natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's terrible to be sick, but it looks as if you are getting better ! Anyway your pictures are very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon so I can look again at your wonderful hoya's

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. It's always so frustrating when a sickness hangs on and doesn't want to depart. Your Hoya buds are so delicate and beautiful. And those sunsets are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea I pray that you are on the road to recovery. Your photos are beautiful! Thank you for finding time to reach out and share. I know how hard that can be when not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry you are under the weather. Get well soon. This is a lovely series of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andrea, I just got to this blog post. I hope you are feeling better. -Jean

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Andrea, so sorry to read about your illness. I wish you a speedy recovery. I love the macro photos and the sunrise photos are divine.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and comments are the life of this site. I certainly appreciate them and I will make sure to return the favor. Energies are not destroyed, they are just transformed, so healthy energies be with us all, just like the breath of life!

But i am requesting that no other personal links should be put on your comments. I am sorry, but backlinks give me some problems, so i might not publish them.Thank you very much for understanding.